Cascading Leaves Socks #2

click for bigger picture

Pattern:
Cascading Leaves Socks by Jeanie Townsend,
pattern available by joining the Townsend Socks Knitalong group on Yahoo
Yarn:
Froehliche Wolle Special Blauband, [80% wool, 20% nylon],
color: 69 (dark olive green), <2 balls
Needles:
US 1
Size:
women's medium
Modifications:
I modified the ribbing at the cuff to flow more smoothly into the lace pattern. Also, I expanded the lace pattern by 2 stitches and 2 rows per repeat to make the sock wider.
Gauge:
9 sts/inch in stockinette
Finished:
May 2007
Comments:
This is the second time I have knit this pattern, and I really like it. I made these for my step mother. I think I need to knit myself a pair.

click for bigger pictureas modeled by Daughter#1

click for bigger picture

Labels:

0 Comments: