- Jaywalker by Grumperina, from MagKnits Sept 2005
- Plymouth Sockotta, [45%cotton, 40% superwash wool, 15% nylon],
color: 26 (purple with black & brown), <1 ball
- US 1
- large size in the pattern
- I added an extra decrease round to the gusset to make the foot part narrower. I also changed the toe slightly to make the transition from the pattern section to the stockinette toe section smoother. Also, I used my asymmetrical toe shaping.
- May 2007
- I don't know what I was thinking when I bought this yarn. It is truly hideous. I thought the Jaywalker pattern might make the yarn look better, but no such luck. Anyhow, I pawned them off on Sister#2. She said they weren't too bad. I think she was just being nice.